Transparent High-Performance 75Ω Digital Links
Dielectric materials and extrusion techniques, conductor size and composition, impedance matching, shielding and connector technology all affect noise and jitter in high-speed digital signals.
High-Performance 75Ω Digital Link
High Performance Digital Link uses precision extruded Teflon dielectric - a more expensive and more effective insulator than the foam polyethylene used in Performance Digital Link. It also has 2 high coverage braided OFHC shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield to block out noise.
- Solid core OFHC center conductor
- Precision extruded jacket
- Super quiet polyethylene foam dielectric
- Robust gold-plated RCAs make 360-degree contact with inner shield
- Transfers audio signals efficiently for musical impact and commanding performance
- Two OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield
- Designed to combat both noise and jitter
- Upgradeable to Premium 75-Ohm or 110-Ohm or above